Please support these local area businesses selling the book
Kishwauketoe, A Nature Conservancy for the Children of Tomorrow.
Thank you for your support!
- Barrett Memorial Library 65 W. Geneva Street, Williams Bay, WI
- Williams Bay Village Hall 250 Williams Street, Williams Bay, WI
- Green Grocer24 W. Geneva Street Williams Bay, WI
- Clear Waters Salon & Day Spa 18 W. Geneva Street, Williams Bay, WI
- Crescent Moon Wellness Center 93 W. Geneva Street, Williams Bay, WI
- Lake Life Store at Pier 290 1 LiechtyDrive, Williams Bay, WI
- Nei-Turner Media Group 400 Broad Street, Lake Geneva, WI
- Pesche’sGreenhouse W4080 State Road 50, Lake Geneva, WI
- Paper Dolls 138 E. Geneva Square Lake Geneva, WI
- Daniels Foods, Inc. (formerly Sentry Foods) 681 Kenosha St, Walworth, WI
- Gordy’s Pro Shop 320 Lake Street, Fontana, WI
- Fontana Home (home décor & vintage) 158 Fontana Blvd, Fontana, WI
- Clear Water Outdoor 744 W Main Street, Lake Geneva, WI
- Black Point Estate and Gardens W4270 Southland Rd, Lake Geneva, WI (Black Point is a Lake Geneva Cruise Line Tour Destination)
- Geneva Lake General Store 88 N. Walworth Ave, Williams Bay, WI
Journey back in time with each turn of the page to discover the origins of one of Southern Wisconsin’s most unique conservation projects. Kishwauketoe: A Nature Conservancy for the Children of Tomorrow tells the story of how a highly desirable, but degraded, parcel of property in the heart of Williams Bay, Wisconsin was rescued.