Please support these local area businesses selling the book
Kishwauketoe, A Nature Conservancy for the Children of Tomorrow.
Thank you for your support!
- Barrett Memorial Library 65 W. Geneva Street, Williams Bay, WI
- Black Point Estate and Gardens W4270 Southland Rd, Lake Geneva, WI (Black Point is a Lake Geneva Cruise Line Tour Destination)
- Clear Water Outdoor 744 W Main Street, Lake Geneva, WI
- Clear Waters Salon & Day Spa 18 W. Geneva Street, Williams Bay, WI
- Crescent Moon Wellness Center 93 W. Geneva Street, Williams Bay, WI
- Daniels Foods, Inc. (formerly Sentry Foods) 681 Kenosha St, Walworth, WI
- Fontana Home (home décor & vintage) 158 Fontana Blvd, Fontana, WI
- Geneva Lake Arts Foundation 223 Broad St, Lake Geneva, WI
- Geneva Lake General Store 88 N. Walworth Ave, Williams Bay, WI
- Gordy’s Pro Shop 320 Lake Street, Fontana, WI
- Green Grocer24 W. Geneva Street Williams Bay, WI
- Lake Life Store at Pier 290 1 LiechtyDrive, Williams Bay, WI
- Nei-Turner Media Group 400 Broad Street, Lake Geneva, WI
- Pesche’sGreenhouse W4080 State Road 50, Lake Geneva, WI
- Williams Bay Village Hall 250 Williams Street, Williams Bay, WI
Journey back in time with each turn of the page to discover the origins of one of Southern Wisconsin’s most unique conservation projects. Kishwauketoe: A Nature Conservancy for the Children of Tomorrow tells the story of how a highly desirable, but degraded, parcel of property in the heart of Williams Bay, Wisconsin was rescued.