Kish Kids Explorers Classes
Most children spend less than 1% of their day in the outdoors, and the staff at KNC wants to change that statistic one child at a time. Currently, many of our class listings are free, however, some classes include the help of local experts, and will require a fee. Donations help run our programs and maintain KNC, so they’re greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Our outdoor education program was created for 2-7 year olds but will be enjoyed by everyone.
- Chaperones are requested to accompany their child(ren) on this outdoor adventure in education as we learn about the wonders of Kishwauketoe.
- This program will be run in all weather that is safe for your children. Nature doesn’t close when it starts to rain and snow. It is just experienced differently, and we are excited to experience it with you rain or shine.
Before You Go…
- Apply Bug Spray
- Apply Sunscreen
- Please eat before you come. KNC does not have trash bins inside the Conservancy.
- Use bathrooms (The closest public restrooms are located at the Williams Bay boat Launch or across the street from KNC at the Field House.)
- Wear clothes that can get dirty
- Dress for the weather
After Your Class…
- Check everyone for bugs that were hoping to come live with you.
- Download the handout that accompanies your child’s class.
Take the Next step:
- Attend a free extension program at the library or rec department.
- Volunteer at one of KNC’s Family Work Days
- Attend another Kish Kid’s Class.