All Ages Classes
Our education classes are fun for everyone. Whether you want to learn a new skill or just get out into nature, we have something for you. Currently, many of our class listings are free, however, some classes include the help of local experts, and will require a fee. Donations help run our programs and maintain KNC, so they’re greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Some classes have limited space. Register below where possible to reserve your spot today.
- Please plan accordingly prior to attending an educational hike or class in KNC.
- Restrooms are located across the street from KNC at the Field House and are now open 24 hours a day.
- Our classes and hikes are available for all ages, but keep in mind that there are potential dangers associated with a few of our classes if proper safety measures are not taken.
Before You Go…
- Apply Bug spray
- Apply Sunscreen
- Please eat before you come. KNC does not have trash bins inside the Conservancy.
- Use bathrooms (The closest public restrooms are located at the Williams Bay boat Launch or across the street from KNC at the Field House.)
- Wear clothes that can get dirty
- Dress for the weather
After Your Class…
- Check everyone for bugs that were hoping to come live with you.
Take the Next step:
- Attend a free extension program at the library or rec department.
- Volunteer at one of KNC’s Family Work Days
- Attend another All Ages Class.
Classes For All Ages
Register at KNC Meet-up group
Topic: An introduction to knife, axe and saw use.
Sunday – May 19th- 9:30am-12:30pm
Entrance by shelter
KNC – 251 Elkhorn Rd., Williams Bay, WI 53191
|Volunteer Workday||Saturday, May 4th||
Saturday – May 4th – Meet at the main entrance at 251 Elkhorn Road
8:30-11:30- We will. working on caging and securing the fence enclosures
around the trees to keep the deer away.
|KNC Nature Series Event||
Thursday, May 9th, 5:00-7:00
Barrett Memorial Library
Whispers and Shadow: A Naturalist’s Memoir
by author Jerry Apps